Service / Installation Project Coordinator
Provincial Sign Systems in Pickering , Ontario , is hiring a Service / Installation Project Coordinator. Primary responsibilities require gathering information to prepare quotes, writing quote requests, working with Sales Personnel, answering the phone and coordinating service calls while working with our Installers to manage the daily schedule.
The successful candidate will have excellent skills in Microsoft office and will be a multi-task, positive thinking, problem solver.
A career opportunity.
- 8:00am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Candidates require a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position providing administrative support and coordination in the service industry. Excellent communication skills.
- Good to advanced skills in Excel. Experience in scheduling/coordinating service anywhere in the country, working with contractors, tracking, invoicing and other administrative duties.
- Must be professional, organized, motivated and a pleasure to work with.
- Experience in the sign service/repair industry is a bonus. Bilingual in French/English is also a bonus but not mandatory.
Good salary and benefits. Send Resume with Cover Letter through Indeed or to Kevin Van Sickle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Department Manager
Provincial Sign Systems, located in Pickering Ontario, is hiring a multi-talented and motivated Digital signage and network expert to manage and continue to grow our Digital Signage Department. This full time Management position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and an opportunity manage our Digital Signage Department into the most renowned and respected digital division in the industry. Please contact Kevin Van Sickle at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
We need an excellent communicator in English. Bilingual in French is an added bonus.
Applicants without a Cover Letter and clear contact information will not be considered.
The Digital Department Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of the Digital Signage Department. Provincial Sign Systems currently monitors over 2000 digital assets deployed by PSS and you will help lead the way to establish us as a leader in quality digital signage systems as we significantly grow that number. The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business from R&D through to product release. The Digital Manager will assist with the creation of new profit centers through digital signage technologies (LED/LCD and content management systems) and subscription-based services with an emphasis on enterprise level solutions for national accounts. This position requires an acute product development and marketing strategy with foresight into the digital industry market trends. The Digital Departments’ success will rely on leadership and teamwork to realize our goal of making Provincial Sign Systems a “one-stop-shop” for all of our clients’ signage needs which includes design, manufacture, installation, implementation, service, content management and R&D.
Digital signage programs development and management: Outdoor and indoor LED/LCD (video walls, billboards, menu boards) custom signage solutions including proactive monitoring, network infrastructure, SLA’s, training, technical documentation/resources/KB, warranty creation, budgetary management, pricing schedules, and CMS solutions (SaaS, local).
Digital projects execution: Design and execute digital LED/LCD projects.
Team building: Assemble and lead a highly skilled team based on identified key skills and strengths in-line with driving departmental objectives.
Department building and structuring: Technical support team (remote/on-site/help desk), content management and scheduling, creative design services, production (assembly, configuration, testing).
Operations management: Define SOP’s for digital signage assembly, configuration, programming, repair and order fulfillment.
Inventory management: Implement physical and software-based inventory control methods for signage components, spare parts management, and RMA’s. Stock ordering, PO requests and quality control.
Operational analysis and efficiency: Increase company profitability by defining key areas to reduce departmental operational overhead, leveraging collaborative software to increase project management efficiency and facilitate help desk service support requests.
Vendor and supplier relations: Create and nurture strategic partnerships with hardware/software vendors including contract writing, negotiation, relationship management and execution.
Product development: Design, prototype, and produce products that target key verticals offering value and ROI to clients while exceeding company profit objectives.
Executive sales support: Work with national client executives and PSS sales team to develop digital signage solutions/strategies.
Quoting and tender preparation: Solutions and quoting for tender bids and requests.
General and Specific Skills
- Operations Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Solution Architecture
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Product R&D
- Executive Management
- Executive-level Communications
- Departmental Budgeting and Pricing
- Digital Projects Execution
- National Signage Programs Development
- Technical Infrastructure/Support Design
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10), OS X, Android, and Windows Server
- Content management systems: Navori, Xibo, BroadSign, Vnnox
- Embedded digital signage media systems design and deployment
- LED and LCD signage (indoor and outdoor) troubleshooting, repair, configuration and maintenance
- Server configuration and management: Windows Server 2008/2012 including Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, NAT, PAT, ACLs, IIS and Hyper-V.
- Network infrastructure administration including LAN’s, WLAN’s, simulated WAN’s and hierarchical network structures with subnetting (VLSM)
- Router and switch configuration/management including troubleshooting for connectivity issues, speed optimization and dropped packets
- System building/customization and hardware maintenance/repair
- Web development: HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Media design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personable, persistent and pro-active
Mechanical Sign Designer
Provincial Sign Systems is hiring a mechanical sign designer with a minimum of 2 years experience in designing/drawing structural signage and custom structures or similar fabricated items.
Proficiency required in AutoCAD, Inventor, Illustrator and Photoshop. Create a variety of drawings including concept/ permit/ layout/detailed fabrication drawings, Bill of Materials and mounting details. Any construction design experience is an asset. Must communicate very well in English.
Competitive salary and benefits. Full time career position.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Send your resume with cover letter to Kevin Van Sickle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a skilled fabricator looking for an opportunity with a successful company? Then Provincial Sign Systems is looking for you. Can you read fabrication drawings, measure accurately, think creatively and use tools and equipment safely? Are you a hard working team-oriented skilled leader looking for a career with an established company? Then Provincial Sign Systems in Pickering, Ontario is looking for you. Provincial Sign Systems is the most recognized leader in the sign manufacturing and installation industry and after more than 45 years in the business we are growing again. Offering competitive wages and benefits. Email your cover letter and resume to Rob Platt at email@example.com
Provincial Sign Systems welcomes applications from people with disabilities and has an accommodation process in place to ensure we are providing individual needs as necessary for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Kevin Van Sickle, President at 905-837-1791 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful candidates will receive an email response.